SMB Tips for Successful Sales Reps
Born in 1908 Estee Lauder was the daughter of Hungarian immigrants who along with her husband Joseph went on to co-found Estee Lauder Companies.
Being the only woman listed in Time Magazines 20 most influential business geniuses of the 20th century there is no doubt Esttee Lauder understood how to sell.
Below are the first 10 of 16 successful sales tips attributed to Estee Lauder.
1. Stay in touch with current prospects and clients on a regular basis.
2. Be the ‘professional’ or ‘expert’ authority on your product or service.
3. Ask for a referral from every client.
4. Recontact past clients for up to 5 years.
5. Form strategic alliances with vendors, industry experts, competitors.
6. Speak or participate in industry, or area events or just meet with as many
strategic people as possible.
7. Make sure you have a ‘call to action’ on your website.
8. Develop compelling specials or sales offers
9. Schedule a planning session with clients, help plan the upcoming months or
10. Send Thank You cards
To read more see tips for Successful Sales Reps see the entire Estee Lauder story on our SMB Magazine.