Brother today unveils a new P-touch label maker designed for high-volume business use, making the process of creating labels for business easier, faster, and more professional than ever before.
With a price point starting at less than $100 the label printer is perfect
- Works with a variety of colors and sizes as well as specialty tapes
- Print customized labels up to approximately 1” wide with up to 7 lines of text
- Includes a library of ready-to-print business labels, as well as customizable pre-formatted templates
- Pre-programmed with 14 fonts, 11 styles, 99 frames and over 600 symbols
- Stores up to 99 labels in internal memory for easy reprinting of most commonly-used labels
- Create high-resolution barcodes2 and labels with information stored in an Excel® or Access® database3 on your computer
- Print speeds up to 30mm per second4 and an automatic tape cutter help save time
- Powered by included AC power adapter, or 6 AA batteries (not included)
- Top-loading tape design for simple tape changes
- Prints on durable, TZe laminated tapes to create long-lasting indoor/outdoor labels
- 2-year limited warranty and free phone support for the life of the product
- Estimated street price $99.995
It is designed for the higher-volume SMB user in mind. The full-color LCD display has a WYSIWYG or actual image of the label being created. It shows edits in real time and automatically detects and displays the color of the labeling tape installed in the machine. It has a QWERTY keyboard.
Just connect to Windows® and Mac® computers with the included USB cable. Included there is the P-touch Editor Label Design software1. With this software, users can create high-res labels on their pc or apple computers. Users can choose from a library of label templates and create custom labels using the fonts, symbols and graphics stored on their computers from other applications.
“With the introduction of the new PT-D600, Brother has made label creation a more intuitive process than ever before,” said Linda Sanford, Director of P-touch Product Marketing. “By combining the standalone features of the full-color display and easy-type keyboard with the ability to connect to virtually any computer, we’re giving businesses the flexibility they need to quickly create the long-lasting, easy-to-read labels they need to help keep their workspaces organized and efficient.”
Need a larger printer or copier for a project? Consider renting one for your seasonal work or special project.
All trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective companies. Windows, Windows Vista, Excel and Access are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Apple, Mac, and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
1. Compatible with Windows Vista®, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows Server 2008/2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2012 R2, and Mac OSX v10.7.5, 10.8x, 10.9x. All design software and drivers available for free download at support.brother.com.
2. Requires installation of full version of P-touch Editor software and connection to a computer. Windows/Mac software and drivers available as a free download.
3. Windows only.
4. Using AC power adapter.
5. Actual price may vary.